I am so very proud to have been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award by fellow author, Sotia Lazu! She is seriously one of the coolest people that I have had the pleasure to meet, she is a phenomenal writer, and she has been a tremendous help to me in my writing. Do yourselves a favor and check out her blog HERE…you will not be disappointed!
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.
Seven Things About Me:
- I am the youngest of three and the only girl. As children, my middle brother would wake me up at 6 a.m. every summer day, physically drag me outside, and make me attend ‘baseball practice’. I had to call him, Coach, and if I performed poorly, he would make me run laps. I actually miss our ‘practices’, but I would never tell him that.
- I love beer and I am very specific about what time of year that I will drink certain types. For instance, I drink only Mexican beer such as Negro Modelo, Dos Equis, and Sol during the summer. In autumn, I am all about Newcastle, Abita Pecan, Abita Harvest, Harp, and Bass Lager. Winter is for stouts such as Mackeson and of course, Guinness. Lastly, during the spring months, I like Blue Moon, and in the latter months, I drink as much Abita Strawberry as I can get my hands on. Oh, and I vehemently dislike Abita Purple Haze.
- Some of my favorite memories are from Mardi Gras in New Orleans. During undergrad, we would drive or fly down from school in Charlotte, North Carolina, in a huge group. When I moved back home after undergrad, the group that came down dwindled to only three people, my three best guy-friends (Jason, Alex, and Brian) and me. The first time my husband (who was my friend at the time) ever met the guys, was at Mardi Gras…
- My husband and I met in graduate school and became friends immediately. As poor graduate students, we decided to get an apartment together in order to save money. I knew that my Catholic family would not approve of me living with a man, even though we weren’t romantically involved, so I told them that he was gay. Ironically, we started dating after Mardi Gras, but I forgot to tell my parents that he was not gay. Soooo, for the first couple of months into our relationship, my entire family thought he was gay.
- I was a bitch in high school and I remember the majority of those years with regret.
- I attended Catholic School from age five through age twenty-two.
- I have four sweet, caring, and frighteningly brilliant children who are my muses and models during most of my photography projects.
The Sexy Seven Nominees (in no particular order):
~*~Click on the name to link to their site.~*~
- Celeste Carrara
- Donna Hawk
- Jennifer Howard
- DelSheree Gladden
- Cathy Vickers
- Karen-Anne Stewart
- Sharon Stevenson